Scientists at UCLA have discovered a new genetic risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease by screening people’s DNA and then using an advanced type of scan to visualize their brains’ connections.
- Proteins in migration: New animal model provides important clues on mechanisms of Parkinson's disease
- Researchers Identify First Drug Targets in Childhood Genetic Tumor Disorder
- Cinnamon Compounds Could Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease
- New 'miracle' drug keeps cystic fibrosis symptoms at bay
- Health Tip: Caring for Baby's Heat Rash