Scientists at UCLA have discovered a new genetic risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease by screening people’s DNA and then using an advanced type of scan to visualize their brains’ connections.
- New 'miracle' drug keeps cystic fibrosis symptoms at bay
- Health Tip: Caring for Baby's Heat Rash
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Water Contamination
- New discovery in fight against deadly meningococcal disease: Understanding the pathway of how the bacterium colonizes …
- Israeli doctors rethink the way they test young couples for genetic diseases