Britain’s healthcost-effectivness watchdog NICE said it planned to recommend theuse of Novartis’s severe asthma drug Xolair afterprevaricating for months over whether it should be paid for onthe taxpayer-funded …
- Discovery Familia Expands Its Health Content Offering
- Health Information Technology Education Company Partners with UBM Medica US
- Principal Financial Group Announces Strategic Alliance with Accountable Health, Inc.
- Gorman Health Group and AIS Health Unveil Two New Webinars in Reality Check Series This June
- Health Canada Approves Proposals to Change Deferral Period for Certain Blood Donors